Wednesday, December 16, 2009

High Blood Sugar More Condition_symptoms When Should I EAT Meal After Injection Insulin If My Blood Sugar Is High & Have To Use Someunits More 4corect?

When should I EAT meal after injection insulin if my blood sugar is high & have to use someunits more 4corect? - high blood sugar more condition_symptoms

Iusally eat my food 10-20 minutes after injection of insulin Novo, but when my blood sugar is high before lunch, I inject a certain unit of insulin for the change, but I do not know when my suga EAT 10-20 minutes after the blood remains high.

1 comment:

SugarBab... said...

NovoRapid is a fast-acting insulin. He starts working in about 10 minutes. Do not wait to eat you. Food when it is injected. Otherwise, you run the risk of not too low, then rises suddenly and goes into shock with insulin. This is rare but can happen, distracted, especially when an emergency happens, or one-or, turned around and forget to eat.

Insulin is a very serious drug that is injected into your full attention when, in order to prevent the wrong amount required. It also requires that you eat, as planned, and to avoid the right amount of carbs, not too high or two low.

NovoRapid: When injected subcutaneously into the abdomen, insulin action is 10-20 minutes after injection.

By the way, you should not test blood sugar 10 to 20 minutes after the injection, or even after dinner. Which should be high for a while.

You must prove your blood sugar levels 1 to 2 hours after eating. For more information about when to test, read the page from Jennifer ...

http://www.diabetic-talk.org / jennifer.ht ...

Post a Comment