Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nikkei Trading Please Advise Where Can I Trade Hangseng And Nikkei?

Please advise where can I trade Hangseng and Nikkei? - nikkei trading

Assuming you're in the U.S.;

I do not know about the Hang Seng, the Nikkei-white, but I think I read recently about an ETF that follows the Nikkei to trade. The hand does not know the name. "Japan ETF" perhaps?

A tracking fund is not correct in the underlying security, but should be near.

However, an ETF trading at a premium or a discount to the value of the index can be separated from the fluctuations of the index itself. This is for the values that underlie all true underlying ETF.

There are funds that are used to invest in these indices, it is something real or the like, but mutual funds obstruct or attempt to prevent so many times to trade.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment