Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rotating Tripod Head How Can I Create A Rotating 3 D Image For Use In A Presentation?

How can I create a rotating 3 D image for use in a presentation? - rotating tripod head

I am currently a student in business and I am working on a presentation. I wish on a tripod, the three complementary aspects of business visualize, and run as a 3D image in a PowerPoint to create. If you could explain how this could be achieved by someone with no programming skills at very grateful.

For more information:
I think in the development of a simple tripod in a pyramid in the entire presentation. This will be achieved by highlighting the particular legs and show what it supports. Ultimately, the purpose of the organization with the support of many small steps. I wish I could have all the 3D graphics and turn left at the end of the presentation. I think it would lead to the idea that a successful completion.

Thank you for your time!

1 comment:

Doug V said...

In this way, as a presentation of 3-D, I think you'll be disappointed, because it is a tool for creating 3D and PowerPoint does not support 3-D drawings of native (but not Microsoft applications 3 -- D-drawings).

You can use your design in a program of 3-D animation, such as Maya or similar, and given as an object in PowerPoint, or convert a movie into PowerPoint. But for all that is interesting, you can create a different kind of PowerPoint presentation and go to the cinema or animation.

In short, I think you're too ambitious with this approach, because you have no programming skills, but because you are not a cheerleader.

If your school is a graphic design program or a school nearby, no, you may be able to find programs and the talent to do what he wants.

Post a Comment