Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Seating Chart Weddings Are Seating Charts Really Necessary For Wedding Receptions?

Are seating charts really necessary for wedding receptions? - seating chart weddings

My friend and I are still married in a few months and I want to make a seating arrangement for the recording. We are experiencing some 300 guests, because we both have big families, but the food is served like a family, if they are making no special concern to food. I do not even having seats allocated to save costs, because we do not need a table name cards and / or show something, help people find places to think. While the parents by the Council so there is a preference for people to sit. The results should have a good time because they decided to sit next to people who really want to, and talk to law? Weddings were not assigned seats, which seemed to work for me, but I can. Help! I do not know what to do! I know what I would do, but I do not know if it is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment