Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Does Metformin Kill Cysts Has Anyone, Who Is Taking Metformin, Been Having Suicidal Thoughts?

Has anyone, who is taking Metformin, been having suicidal thoughts? - how does metformin kill cysts

I began taking a drug called metformin for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). I was there because I do not know how many months, but few have done recently.

In recent weeks I have had suicidal thoughts. No symptoms of depression or tears, a few random moments when I think about killing myself. Especially when I take pills for a headache or when I shave.

I told my mother, I take into account the minors, but because they know that I am to be depressed, the only supported on and begin to extra precautions that I do not use.

If anyone answer about PCOS or metformin or nothing to do with my problem knows, please reply to this message.

A bit more about polycystic ovary syndrome: http://women.webmd.com/tc/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos-topic-overview

A bit more used than metformin in PCOS:
http://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/glucophage-metformin-pcos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment