Friday, February 19, 2010

Water Slide Wedgie How Imbarisedcould This Could Be?

How imbarisedcould this could be? - water slide wedgie

I said: "I was on. The pool and has a swansong. When I reached the stairs, a boy looked, laughed my shirt floating on the water. I grabbed my chest and stayed in the pool.and a beautiful woman and I have contributed to the upper back "



My BFF and I were eating friends.my started with BFF and ran to hug Trew BIGGGG my arm when I have my BFF in the face, was bleeding on the lips. Frnds its own way Tease Me About It "


"councelour camp told me that if I did not hit him with water each bolloon would popsiclesi pulled bound and, unfortunately, my goal was not only under the belt.he suggested trying to bring the mourning.


"MyFriends and I spent the greater decline in the water park. Upon my arrival in Group I of landing a major wedgie was showing his buttocks and his older brother, my BFF was just behind me. "


A "My friends, I took a film shrtcutto Tripped up on a steep hill. And crush me and grabbed me for balance and fell ... OUUUUUCH necrotic symptoms on the wrist!

1 comment:

♥Leah♥ said...

wow, that are sometimes very painful. :) Especially the first one.

Post a Comment