Sunday, February 7, 2010

Umbreon Code Platinum Anyone Want To Trade Me An Umbreon On Pokemon Platinum?

Anyone want to trade me an Umbreon on Pokemon Platinum? - umbreon code platinum

Seeking does an Umbreon that moves the curse to go request, Stock and recreation. I want the exact Umbreon these 4 moves, and nothing else. And I want to at least 90th level I'll give you a level 100 and one of the lowest, if desired. I have a Scizor lv.100, LV. 100 Metagross, Salamence lv.100, Raichu lv.85, Honchkrow Golem lv.81 or lv.89. My friend code is 0560 5461 6709.

4 comments:

yo said...

Mewtwo http://cgi.ebay.com/Any-6-pokemon-all-ge u can click here ...

Ryuu said...

I Umbreon with movesets
Unfortunately I have no connection wifi-_ --
but I can recommend a site, you can try to ask Umbreon
Go to Serebii.net
The people in the chat area is maintained in the best location, a Umbreon
You may need a little research of cat do if
Serebii.net has a wealth of information and materials

delefran... said...

Do not listen to the person charged by a purchase outside of eBay to Pokémon haha thats pretty stupid that you just when you that I will get on this site to help fight Pokemon Trading haha and the people here are very nice It is free and without obligation chat, then I suggest here ... http://pokelacolypse.forumotion.net/foru

ElijahB said...

Meet Me At 4511-8332-9572 King in 5 minutes you want to reach that raichu

Post a Comment