Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Make A Wrestling Computer Is There A Way To Make Ads Not Strobe On My Computer? Strobes Give Me Seizures. ?

Is there a way to make ads not strobe on my computer? Strobes give me seizures. ? - how to make a wrestling computer

There are these ads to fight or something on the right side of my scren on Yahoo! Answers. Cable. Strobe lights make me fits, if you see my dilemma.

Is there something I do for my team, does not show flash in and stop this visual assault?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

R1n0 said...

Installing Mozilla Firefox 3 (it's free) on your computer.
Then go to this link https: / / addons.mozilla.org / en-US / firefox ... and install this extension, virtually all the ads blocked.

You have a question - e-mail me

Post a Comment